By the end of the program you will master the skills, knowledge and key competences needed in the real entrepreneurial world. Specifically, you will know how to:
- Generate and choose from a range of potentially innovative business ideas
- Create a business plan: estimate costs, risks and profit
- Pitch your idea to a group of investors
- Prototype a startup with all ingredients for it to be a winner
- Work in a highly interdisciplinary team
What makes for a successful entrepreneur? The entrepreneurial life is complex and dynamic and even though all success stories have similar ingredients, their individual recipes are completely unique. They all use different quantities and mixtures of the same ingredients.
In a world where the word “entrepreneur(ship)” is becoming a major factor in everything we do and it raises questions regarding our daily actions – if what we do is worth our time and energy or how to turn a project into action with little financial resources – our worries become justified.
With Tandem we aim to guide you through the process of generating ideas and then take you through all the necessary steps to grow them into a viable business.